Fit For A Princess
Make a Tutu Skirt and Tiara That's Fit For Royalty!
Who else grew up with Disney princesses?
Let us help bring your child’s princess dreams come true!
In this hands-on workshop, your child will create her own princess story, design her tiara and make her own tutu skirt! This is a great programme for friends to attend together, with each of them expanding on their individual creativity within a structured programme.
Award-winning storyteller, Peilin, will share the origins of three classic princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle (Beauty & the Beast), and help your child imagine and create her own Princess story and fantasy outfit.
Your daughter will then be introduced to the fundamentals of textiles from the makers of Fashion MakerSpace. She will create her tutu skirt from a selection of colours and materials, and design her own tiara. These are great for wearing to parties and weekend play, with no fear of bumping into the same outfit!
- Date: Saturday, 16 March 2019, 9.30am – 12pm (noon)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Venue: 258A South Bridge Road, Singapore 058807
- Skill Segment: Sewing
- Age Suitability: 4 to 9 years old
- Price: $68. Get 10% off when you sign up for two classes and 15% off when you sign up for three!
- What your child takes home:
- 1 x Princess Tutu
- 1 x Tiara
How your child benefits:
1. Expand on World Knowledge: We start with sharing the origins of princesses, using documentary-type visuals and storytelling.
2. Practice Social Skills and Emotional Awareness through peer-learning activities and discussions. Every child gets to contribute ideas and thoughts to the knowledge pool to build self-confidence.
3. Enhance Physio-Motor and Visualisation Skills through handling textiles and practicing how to construct and put together their own tutu and tiaras.
Things to Note
- You have the option to drop-off your child or stay with us during the programme. Just let us know what works better for you!
- Photos and videos might be taken during the programme, so let us know beforehand if you prefer your child be excluded from this
- We need a minimum of 5 sign-ups one week before to hold the workshop. You will be informed via email 2 days before with the next available workshop slot, if the workshop does not happen. So invite your buddies to come play together!
- Detailed terms and conditions here.
How to Register?
To register, fill in the sign up form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or whatsapp / call +65 82885457. Please indicate the workshop you’re interested in (date & time) and the name & age of your child. Slots are limited, so book early!
*Click here for Terms and Conditions.
About Our Skill Experts
Inspired by the sharing and spirit of makerspaces, Fashion Makerspace was created out of the desire to imbue the passion for creating and to enable and impart the skills of sewing into anyone’s keen fingers. Hosting a variety of sewing and digital designing workshops for kids and adults, Fashion Makerspace welcomes any hobbyist or avid sewer to join them in a gratifying labour of love with like-minded enthusiasts.
Check them out here at https://fashionmakerspace.com.