Oh, don’t you know, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo! Or is there….?
Back by popular demand, join award-winning storyteller, Peilin, in a hunt for the terrible Gruffalo with his terrible jaws and claws! First, learn about the other ferocious beasts that inspired this book and then enjoy the hilarious tale of Mouse and his not-so-imaginary creation. Then, create your own fearsome Gruffalo bag out of mixed media materials. Then, put on your Masterchef Junior hat and make your own Gruffalo claws out of chocolate brownies under the guidance of Le Cordon Bleu-certified pastry chef, Chef Amber!
- Date: Tue, 4 Sept, 4pm –6.30pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Venue: PoMo, 1 Selegie Road B1-05, Singapore 188306
- Skill Segment: Pastry and Craft Making
- Age Suitability: 4 to 10 years old
- Price: $88. Get 10% off when you sign up for two classes and 15% off when you sign up for three!
- Recommended Age: 4 – 10 years of age
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- What You Take Home:
- 1 x Gruffalo Terrible Tasks Craft
- 1 x Gruffalo Terrible Claws Brownies
- 1 x Gruffalo Terrible Tasks Activity Book
How to Register?
To register, please fill in the contact form below, email email@example.com, or whatsapp / call +65 82885457. Please indicate the workshop you’re interested in (date & time) and the name & age of your child. Slots are limited, so book early!
*Click here for Terms and Conditions.