If you could create your own planet, what would it be like? What environment would it be? Would there be living things on it? How would they move and look like?
We will unravel your child’s imagination and help bring her own planet from imagination to plate! Your child will first explore our amazing infinite universe with award-winning storyteller, Peilin, through non-fiction and fiction tales, including the hilarious story about sibling rivalry and imagination, in ‘Space Boy and His Dog’. Then, she will put on her Masterchef Junior hat and make her own planet cupcakes, under the guidance of Le Cordon Bleu-certified pastry chef, Chef Amber! Finally, she will make her own space shuttle out of straws, in a friendly race to space with the other children!
- Date: Tuesday, 4 Sept, 12.30pm –3pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Venue: PoMo, 1 Selegie Road B1-05, Singapore 188306
- Skill Segment: Pastry and Craft Making
- Age Suitability: 4 to 10 years old
- Price: $88. Get 10% off when you sign up for two classes and 15% off when you sign up for three!
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- What your child takes home:
- 2 x Planet Cupcakes
- 1 x Space Shuttle Craft
- 1 x Astronaut’s Manual
How to Register?
To register, please fill in the contact form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or whatsapp / call +65 82885457. Please indicate the workshop you’re interested in (date & time) and the name & age of your child. Slots are limited, so book early!
*Click here for Terms and Conditions.