Things to Note
- Our programmes are created for your child to do things independently, so that she can build her confidence. Your child will get the most out of it if she can safely stir things in a bowl and use a pair of scissors (child-safe ones, of course!). Adults are more than welcome to come play and learn together. Just let us know, so we can ensure there is enough room for everyone!
- For our food-based workshops: Our items generally contain gluten and do NOT contain nuts. Classes are held in a kitchen that handles both nuts and gluten. Please let us know if your child has any needs, so we can work out something for him or her!
- PS: We need a minimum of 4 sign-ups one week before to hold the workshop. You will be informed via email 2 days before with the next available workshop slot, if the workshop does not happen. So invite your buddies to come play together!
- Bookings close 3 days before each workshop to allow for us to ensure we have sufficient materials, so book your spots early! If you are trying to book within this period, please whatsapp or call us at 8288 5457 to be super sure that you have a spot!
Terms & Conditions
- In signing up for and attending the workshop, you are consenting to:
- Full responsibility for the safety of your child, including payment of medical and/or hospital accounts, where applicable, should an injury be sustained at the venue.
- Absolving all staff of PositiveLeePeilin and its partners against and from any/or all claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any loss or damage to the property or injury to the person of your child aforesaid in the course of any activities.
- Allowing photos or videos of your child to be featured in advertising materials and social posts.
- We assure you that every effort will be made to ensure the health and safety of your child. We want to make sure that she has a fun and educational time with us. Happy child, happy parents, happy us!
- Every effort is made to maintain the workshop dates that have been published. In the event of fewer than 4 sign-ups or should Peilin or partner(s) be unexpectedly unavailable to conduct the workshop, parents will be informed of the change and next available workshop dates as soon as possible. We definitely do not wish for such incidents to happen, so we hope to have your understanding!
- We prepare early for these workshops to ensure they go smoothly and purchase items that will be used at the workshops. No-shows or cancellations 7 days before the workshop are not be refundable. Cancellations made more than 7 days before will receive a 50% refund.
- PositiveLeePeilin and her partners will not be considered in breach if the workshop is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure that arises after the sign up.